Leasing Financiar Auto
- Contract period: 12 – 60 months
- Minimum advance: 15%
- Residual value: 1 – 20%
- Full CASCO insurance, with / without deductible, through insurers approved by the leasing company
- The financing interest is variable, with a minimum threshold, reviewable quarterly, depending on the EURIBOR index (3 M);
- The file analysis commission is applicable to the value of the financed good;
- The monthly administration fee is applied to the amount initially financed;
- Logistics fee: 150-250 EUR, excluding VAT (depending on the type and brand of the good).
Advantages of financial leasing
- The customer becomes the owner of the good at the end of the contract
- Flexible level of residual rate that can decrease the monthly rate
- Registration, insurance is done by the leasing company.
- The amount of the advance and the duration of the financing period are flexible
- Monthly rate consisting of principal, interest and VAT.
- Expenses with depreciation of the asset, insurance, exchange rate differences, VAT and interest may be depreciated.
- Scheduling of VAT payments during the leasing period and postponement of import payment obligations,
- Simplified documentation
Disadvantages of Financial Leasing:
- The risks of using the good pass to the user
- Advance is required
- The rate is charged by the insurance costs.
- The costs related to the maintenance of the good are borne by the client
Documents required for car leasing:
- application for financing and completed summary sheet – original;
- proforma invoice issued by the supplier / price / pre-contract notification of sale-purchase – copy;
- technical specification in which to mention the technical characteristics of the financed good, the list of standard and optional endowments as well as their price – copy;
agreement to consult the database of the Banking Risk Center (3 copies) – original;
- statement regarding the identity of the real beneficiary of the funds – original.
- the registration certificate, the constitutive documents and the additional documents to the constitutive documents (if applicable) – copy;
- decision of the statutory bodies (GMS, Board of Directors, etc.) from which to result the agreement of the shareholders / associates regarding the acquisition of the leased asset, as well as the empowerment of the persons representing the company in negotiating and signing the leasing contract – original;
- the identity document of the person who signs the leasing contract – copy;
- signature specimen endorsed by the bank – conformed to the original bank.
- the last two available annual balance sheets endorsed by the Financial Administration accompanied by the balances and the afferent annexes – copy. If the company does not have 2 annual financial statements available, a guarantor will be required to meet this condition;
- the last available verification balance (with monthly turnover in order to quantify the payment obligations to the state budget), signed and stamped – copy;
- fiscal attestation certificate or copy of the payment orders attesting the up-to-date payment of the obligations to the general consolidated budget.
What a lease contains:
- Parties: the financier and the user.
- Exact description of the good
- The total value
- The amount of leasing rates and the term of payment
- The period of use in the leasing system of the good
- The clause regarding the obligation to insure the good.
- the initial value of the good;
- the right of option regarding the purchase of the good and the conditions